Monday, October 6, 2008

My Aprons from Kernville


Okay, I managed to convert my pattern from Excel (don't ask!) to a .pdf, but can't figure out how to get it to a .jpg, but I'll keep working on it and post it later... for now here's the photo of the two aprons I cranked out the day before we left for Kernville. Margo's has all the cute wine things, mine has leaves and acorns... hmmm... acorns... maybe that's why that little squirrel was so attracted to my campsite... oh, wait, it was the $12 bag of peanuts... I remember now!

2 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

LOL! You are one darling "nut"! XO...You gals looked so cute in your aprons! I loved that it covered everything. It would be a great apron for Thanksgiving cooking!!!! Pies, yams, turkey, mashed potatoes, you get it and now I am hungry!

Huge Hugs,
Maryjane

papa sue said...

Hi Joyce,

Just love those aprons. I was able to print off the pattern layout so I can hardly wait for directions. Maybe you could just write them out in a step by step format and put them in a word file. I saw some that were similar at the Sugar Plum show in Pomona last weekend with Penny. Your aprons show love in them while the ones on display were just kinda hung there!!

I'm like Maryjane - I think it would be great to use for holiday meals - or any big family meal!

Hugs,

Sue