Sunday, August 23, 2009

The End Is In Sight!!

Well, Friday I ran errands and painted nothing. Margo & Debbie BBQ’d our tri-tip for us so we’d have a good supply of taco meat for the coming week, and they supplied us with some yummy chicken. Dinners during this painting marathon have been a real problem. By the time I get done painting and we get all our stuff cleaned up, it’s after nine, I’m beat, and now I have to fix dinner! Although I was planning to paint on Saturday, we had intermittant T-storms all day, so I opted to lay low w/ice packs for another day. Today, Sunday, a lot of the pain in my hands is gone and, even better, Margo’s hubby Gary came over and sprayed the high areas and eaves on my last three sections! Wahoo! I filled in some lower areas, and all that is left is one wall section that might take me all of 20 minutes after work tomorrow. After that? Nothing but trim! I will provide pictures of the finished product – right now the entire yard looks like a hurricane ripped through it!

1 comment:

The Vintage Housewife... said...

hello joyce sista! yumm this pie looks so good...sorry about your painters hand...those darn guns should come with warning lables! lol...i'm so sad that i won't be at kern...ok really having cancellation remorse!!! you gals will have a great time...please please post pics!!so the sad sisters like me can live through your photos!!

was wondering if and how we can get some more california outings...or if i am just missing them!

love the puppy and looks to be hot rod duke...your property looks delightful...have a fly time in kern...catch lots of fish...cat